Yes, this should have been the title of the 7th book. To all HP fans and particularly to Jo , I have a confession to make…
I gave in to my temptations and to my impatience. I downloaded the carpet version of the *leaked* Deathly Hallows. As soon as it was done , I started feeling guilty.I wanted to wait till Saturday , read with the world and relish every word , every line , every chapter of Harry’s last adventure. I started reading and I was engrossed. I finished the book in 8 hrs. I was left feeling quite not that full. It was like I was reading some fan-fiction. Plot inconsistencies , conflicting lines and most importantly , the final duel between Harry and Tom Marvolo Riddle was only 1 paragraph…?! The sharp words (arse – Hermy to Ron , bitch – Molly to Bella) left me wondering if you (Jo) had written this . It is highly unlikely for a responsible mother like Molly Weasly to use such a word in front of her children.
What I did get from the book , was the explanantion of the Deathly Hallows. Or maybe not !? In today’s world of Photoshop and morphing , it’s hard to tell the real from the fake. And being an amateur digital artist , I know the power and responsibility that comes with using a software as versatile as Photoshop. I could see that some of those pages had tell-tale signs of being doctored.
And to the arse , who put those pictures up….
Moron , why don’t you go shove your ass up in a Jet Plane’s turbofan. Fag , even if this is the real thing , then you had no right to take our fun away. You thought you’d be clever and try to impersonate Jo..?! You idiot , no one can do that , not even with Polyjuice. Do you even know what that is ? You thought you’d fool us into believing that it was Jo’s writing ?! You moron, you forgot to be consistent. You just don’t feel the way Jo does with words. So,just shut the fu*k up and melt away into nothingness.
Why does this always happen in America ? I didn’t see the UK , Bloomsbury version being leaked. And if Scholastic is doing this for publicity , then I think it is very cruel on their part.
Finally to the fans ,
We just have a short time to wait , so why don’t we take our mind off spoilers and sing the Hogwarts song…. All with me than … ” Nitwit , Oddment , Blubber , Tweak”….
Hogwarts , Hogwats ,
Hoggy Warty , Hogwarts,
teach us something please.
Whether we be old and bald,
or young with scabby knees.
Our heads could do with filling ,
with some interesting stuff.
For now their bare and full of air,
dead flies and bits of fluff.
So teach us things worth knowing ,
bring back what we forgot.
Just do your best,
we’ll do the rest,
and learn until our brains all rot.
– In loving memory of Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore ; Headmaster, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry ; Order of Merlin , First Class, for Grand Sorcery; Chief Warlock of the Wizengamot;Supreme Mugwump of the International Confederation of Wizards and the best possible wizard ever to have been born.
I made this in Photoshop and Apophysis. Aah ! With great power comes great responsibility…
No more spoilers please , let us wait with bated breath for the hour to come at last…
In the meantime , why don’t we share our experiences, fights , etc with out parents /siblings /cousins as to who gets the Potter first. Why don’t we all share what we had to go through to get a Potter book…
Blogged with FlockRead Full Post | Make a Comment ( 7 so far )
Yes , that’s right. I am being haunted by Deathly Hallows. I’ve been trying to pre-order a copy from all big book-sellers in my town , but to no avail… 3 days and all I get is that ,” All our copies have been pre-ordered , we will get more by the 23rd… ” Damn it , I can’t wait that long. I was planning on finishing the book by 21st July midnight.
One hope is still left , and somehow , I know I will be able to get my copy from this place… Wish me luck!
On the other hand , more supposed leaks are coming up day after day , but this one looks real. Yes , I’ve read the Epilogue , the chapter names etc… I wish I had downloaded that…
It’s NOT a spoiler , it makes you want more of the book. Go ahead ad satisfy some of you curiosity…
Blogged with FlockRead Full Post | Make a Comment ( 3 so far )
Yeah , that’s right…
I dedicate this to all the halfwits who overuse their immense powers of deduction to conclude that I am not a teenager….
For those of you , who wanna know what you’re all about , it’s like this y’all…
This is 10% muck , 20% chill , 15% diluted milk that is spilt.
5% pleasure , 50% shame and a 100% reason to go to hell !!!
I guess this was immature enough to show that I will be 17 this August.
So what , if I’m a tad bit mature for my age.
So what , if I like talking a geek like sometimes.
So what , if I wanna help people with their tech problems.
So what , if my girl-friend of two months broke up with me and I didn’t give a damn.
So what , if I like Dragonball Z.
So what , if I like making AMVs.
So what , if I like Photomanipulation.
So what , if I like exploring fractals in Apophysis.
So what , if I absolutely HATE DotA.
So what , if I love Warcraft 3.
So what , if I don’t appear to be a teenager…
You know what , I don’t care , whether you think I’m a teenager or not. I know who I am and what I am , and that’s what counts.
Oh and before you got to hell , do check these out and tell me how they are…
Voldemort sig , feel free to use it as your signature…
Gogeta sig , for all of you DBZ fans…
For more , go to my DeviantART page
Blogged with FlockRead Full Post | Make a Comment ( 13 so far )
I am putting down , 20 reasons as to why Harry Potter’s so famous ! Oh , do remember to read my personal comments encased in the brackets.
1. Nowhere in literary history will you find a boy so blighted, so miserable yet rich as Harry Potter.
2. He survived a murderous assault by a brain-dead sorcerer with an extremely stupid name – Voldemort. ( yuck , I wouldn’t even call my dog as Voldemort)
3. A man called Albus Dumbledore is his hero. ( He’s got waist length beard which he can’t cut because they are stronger than steel.)
4. He goes to a school called Hog-Warts. ( All the Hogs at that place are full of Warts.)
5. He flies a broomstick. ( What happened to high velocity jet-fighters..?! )
6. He becomes invisible by wearing an invisibility cloak. ( Why though ? Is he ashamed of his appearance ?)
7. He has a lightning shaped scar on his head. ( Imagine being famous because your skins been sliced open..)
8. He uses a magic wand to cast spells ( What did you expect… a magic turnip ?! )
9. He hates a greasy teacher called Snape. ( Yeah , and he can talk to snakes )
10. His friend , Ron Weasly , has a jumbo sized family. ( Maybe Harry thought that he could squeeze in and nobody would notice because of the crowd. )
11. He protected the Philosopher’s Stone. ( What about the stones of the doctors, nurses , writers and engineers ? Who’s gonna protect them ?)
12. He speaks Parseltongue ! ( Whazzat ?! Parcel what? I didn’t know he could take to parcels !)
13. He was raised by his nasty aunt and uncle. ( Who else do you think would have raised him ? A couple of rabid wolves ? He ain’t Mowgli !)
14. He’s been wearing that same pair of spectacles for the last 8 years ! ( I thought that he had a lot of money , then why doesn’t he buy a new pair…? )
15.He’s got the biggest fan following of all time ! ( No wonder he always appears so windswept )
16. His cousin is a boxing champ ! ( Ahhh , all those years of punching Harry finally paid off. )
17.His wand has a core of phoenix feather .( Thank god it ain’t dragon heartstring. Or else he would have been called as Parry Hotter )
18. He killed a basilisk in the Chamber of Secrets. ( What else would he have killed ? A mosquito !? )
19. He was put in Gryffindor house . ( Why ?! Because the White House wouldn’t take him , silly! )
Looks like I left one reason ! So why don’t you people add the twentieth reason as to why Harry Potter is famous. You can give any reason , but just make sure that it has a funny personal comment attached to it .
All Smiles ,
Read Full Post | Make a Comment ( 50 so far )
OK the blogging world is abuzz with the Mohammed cartoon fiasco. Being an active blogger , I thought I’d have my say. First of all the cartoon depicted Prophet Mohammed holding his hands in his head and saying that
it is hard to be loved by fools
A disastrous thing to say. Look what’s happened now. People of Muslim majority countries burning down the Danish Embassies. The violence was particularly pronounced in Pakistan and Indonesia.
I say , what was the need of publishing that cartoon. Couldn’t the newspaper people see that it would hurt religious sentiments ? If this is the result of freedom of expression then , damn it, control what you express. Then after a few days some other weekly humour tabloid printed that cartoon again. What are they trying to prove ? The muslims on the other hand did not need to resort to violence. They are other ways of having revenge. They could have printed a cartoon depicting other religions in a similar position , but no! They had to burn , hit and destroy. If you ask me then muslims take their religion a bit too seriously.
I DONOT INDTEND TO SAY THAT I DISLIKE THEM. SOME OF MY BEST FRIENDS ARE MUSLIMS AND THEY EXPRESSED THE SAME CONCERN OVER ALL THIS ISLAMIC VIOLENCE.
According to some recent developments , a big muslim newspaper has started a contest for the best cartoon depicting Jesus Christ in a similar position. I’m not going to take sides. But a parting message –
TIT FOR TAT IS FAIR PLAY.
Read Full Post | Make a Comment ( 10 so far )
I saw the movie recently and it was a real disappointment. The movie will definitely not appeal to someone who has read the book. My family is one that cherishes literature. I think the movie is a downright blasphemy of J.K.Rowling’s original story.Everything has been twisted , even the Quidditch World Cup. A very important character is missing in the movies , Ludo Bagman. He was head of the department of magical games and sports. Barty Crouch has been portrayed as a meek character whereas he is a very powerful and influential wizard.
The movie has many things that a book lover can criticise.It is overtly dark and this darkness shadows the lighter moments. The biggest disappointments were Mad-eye Moody and the maze of the Third task. I was really looking forward to see them both but……. Mad -eye has been mutilated beyond my wildest dreams. He had a wooden leg for heaven’s sake not a metal one as portrayed in the movie. The maze didn’t move around. It was supposed to be filled with magical creatures and obstacles which the champions had to overcome. But again Hollywood succeeded to mutilate one of the best porions of the movie. It was a very big disappointment . If the 5th movie continues to be like this , mutilated beyond recognition , then I swear that I’ll start a site against making movies about of books.
Say no to blasphemy of literature, say no to movies made out of books.